Company hosted on-site flu shot clinics are a cost-effective way to make getting the flu shot easy and convenient for your employees. Plus, your company will face less risk of spreading inner-office flu, save on employee sick days, and increase productivity. Vaccinated employees typically have:
- 13%-44% fewer health care/provider visits
- 18%-45% fewer lost workdays
- 18%-28% fewer work days with reduced productivity
We’re able to coordinate and administer onsite flu shot clinics nationwide with our network of over 7,000 health professionals, all specially trained on our policies and procedures. Our no-hassle pricing includes nursing staff, vaccine, supplies, consent forms and VIS forms. We’ll handle all the planning and delivery for your workplace flu shot clinic, including:
- Providing a dedicated account manager
- Supplying licensed nursing personnel
- Coordinating between multiple locations
- Securing vaccines for scheduled clinics
- Hosting an online registration system for employees
- Removing waste
- Providing a final report with number of participants
- Marketing and educational materials to help you deliver coordinated messages that will encourage greater participation.
Interested in learning more about TotalWellness flu shot clinics? Check out our list of the 10 most frequently asked questions.
In addition to company flu shot programs, TotalWellness also offers convenient flu shot voucher programs.