For Health and Wellness Professionals
Thank you interest in TotalWellness. We are a leading provider of corporate health services, including flu shots and biometric screenings.
TotalWellness is always looking for skilled, licensed and/or certified medical professionals (RN, LPN, CNA, MA, LVN, Phlebotomist, EMT/Paramedic, etc.) who want to work as wellness screeners and/or administer flu shots at nationwide corporate health events. This is a PRN position – working as needed.
We put heavy emphasis on the quality of our services and the quality of our people. Our goal is to make sure every customer experiences what we call, “The TotalWellness Experience!”
We provide our on-site services by maintaining a national network of independent contractor nurses and other medical, health and wellness professionals in nearly every city. When a client requests services, we use our innovative scheduling software to contact the nearest independent contractors about work opportunities. TotalWellness independent contractors are then able to “nominate” themselves to work.
Because of the nature of our business, we cannot offer full-time work or promise consistent part-time work. Our schedule of events completely depends on the orders of clients, which can vary significantly by location and time of year.
Who we’re looking for.
The quality of our on-site events depends on the quality of our people. Please remember we do not have full-time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed. We want the best people, so we seek independent contractors who:
- Have current professional licensure and/or certification
(e.g., RN, LPN, LVN, Phlebotomist, MA, CNA, etc.)
- Have at least 1 year clinical/medical experience
- Are punctual (This is very important!)
- Are proficient in basic medical skills (manual blood pressure and fingerstick)
- Are experienced and proficient in administering vaccinations (RN/LPN only)
- Are experienced in educating and counseling individuals on health-related topics
- Are independent, organized and efficient
- Are able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Have reliable transportation
- Have email and consistent, regular access to the Internet
- Have professional liability insurance
- Are outgoing with a positive personality
- Are interested in working in new environments and meeting new people
- Project a professional and clean appearance
- Are looking to earn extra income on an as-needed and seasonal basis
- Are passionate and motivated by providing the best possible care and customer service to each and every person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Neither. This is PRN. We cannot promise consistent full-time or part-time work. We will contact you when we schedule an event in your area, and you can choose whether or not you are available to work the event. Click here to learn more about the structure of this position.
We recommend that you sign up and become a medical professional in our network, even if you are not sure how much you will be able to work with us. You are never obligated to work; we just hope you are interested and available when we need you.
Our events are located wherever our clients are. Most events are in large cities, but we do have work throughout the country. Most events are on-site at companies.
Our busiest time of year is flu season, from September through November, but we do have work year-round. Most events are held Monday through Friday, but we do occasionally have weekend events as well as evening and late night shifts.
Our online application is protected with SSL and AES-256 BIT at rest encryption, which means your data and uploaded documents are safe. Photo ID’s and certificates can be easily uploaded by taking a picture with your phone and uploading the photo file.
Once you have completed your application, you will receive emails from TotalWellness throughout the process. Please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folders if you do not see the emails. If you have questions at any time contact the TotalWellness Recruiting team at RNS@totalwellnesshealth.com or 888.434.4358.
The TotalWellness application process involves four steps: