Who We’re Looking For
TotalWellness is the only national biometric screening partner that ignites individual change by providing experiences worth talking about. We are looking for health professionals who are passionate about helping people live healthier and happier lives.
The quality of our on-site events depends on the quality of our people. Please remember we do not have full time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed. We want the best people, so we seek independent contractors who:
- Have current professional licensure and/or certification
(e.g., RN, LPN, LVN, Phlebotomist, MA, CNA, etc.)
- Have at least 1 year clinical/medical experience
- Are punctual (This is very important!)
- Are proficient in basic medical skills and open to learning new ones
- Are experienced and proficient in administering vaccinations
- Are experienced in educating and counseling individuals on health-related topics
- Are independent, organized and efficient (Events are fast-paced and must be highly organized!)
- Are able to lift up to 30 pounds (Supplies and equipment are shipped to contractors.)
- Have reliable transportation
- Have email and consistent, regular access to the Internet (Many functions are online, including those related to scheduling events and payment.)
- Have professional liability insurance
- Are outgoing with a positive personality
- Are interested in working in new environments and meeting new people
- Are healthy, project a healthy image and have an interest in wellness
(We are a wellness company and our clients expect us to send staff who promote a healthy image.)
- Are looking to earn extra income on an as-needed and seasonal basis
- Are passionate and motivated by providing the best possible care and customer service to each and every person.
If this sounds like you, apply today!