TotalWellness, a national provider of corporate flu vaccinations, is looking for seasonal Schedulers to work during the busy flu vaccination season (mid/end of July through end of October/1st week of November).
- Responsible for scheduling nurses for nationwide corporate flu vaccination events.
- Contact nurses via phone or email to ensure all assigned events are fully staffed and information about the events is conveyed to the nurses.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software applications.
- Superior customer service and telephone skills.
- Organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be detail-orientated and organized.
- Ability to interface with a wide range of people in a professional manner.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related experience (scheduling, receptionist, administrative assistant, customer service, etc.)