TotalWellness, one of the nation’s leading wellness companies, is looking for Nurses to work as independent contractors to help administer Covid vaccinations. Vaccinations will take place at different locations and some may involve drive-thru services. We are passionate about health and wellness and are looking for like minded nurses willing to work as a team toward this very important goal.
Nurses will administer COVID-19 vaccinations at different locations. They may also assist with event setup and tear down including, but not limited to, loading/unloading supplies.
Adhere to TotalWellness performance and professionalism standards including, but not limited to, data privacy (HIPAA) and confidentiality policies
- Experience with vaccination administration a plus
- Follow direction as a team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Must be computer, iPad and internet savvy
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and to maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must have frequent internet access via mobile phone, tablet, computer and/or laptop
- Are able to lift up to 30 pounds and able to stand for extended periods
- Are passionate and motivated to provide the best possible care and customer service to each and every person
- Possess a professional and clean appearance
- Proven track record of attendance and punctuality
- Current CPR / First Aid certification
- Must have current professional RN/LPN licensure and/or certification applicable for working in Nebraska
- Minimum 1 year clinical/medical experience
Hours and times will vary. Flexible scheduling. This position is PRN but regular daily hours will be available on a temporary basis. If you are looking to supplement your income by picking up extra shifts that fit your schedule or looking to work temporarily on a regular basis, then this opportunity is for you!